As an Account Manager for State Farm, you are vital to our daily business operations and customers’ success. You grow our agency through meaningful client relations and acting as a liaison between customer needs and agency departments. You improve the lives of our customers by proactively marketing relevant products and services. This position can be remote but you must reside in California or Arizona.
Grow your career as you better your community. As an attentive, sociable, and sales-minded professional, we are eager to have you on our team.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Promote successful and long-lasting customer relations.
- Experience in sales (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing)
- Experiencing managing client relationships preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to anticipate customer needs
- Able to effectively relate to a customer
- Paid time off (holidays and personal/sick days)
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
Do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve YOUR goals?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Jd Snead - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, and Business Insurance.
- Our office is located in Rancho Cordova and Cameron Park.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2006.
- We currently have 8 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Silver Scroll
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)